Roseville Tennis will be closing down on 17th December and will re-open late January. We hope everyone has a great festive season and we look forward to seeing you all again in 2021.
CONDITIONS OF PLAY COVID-19
- Please do not attend lessons if feeling unwell or if you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result
- Please do not attend lessons if you have recently been to any of the current hotspot areas listed on the NSW health website: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- Parents please keep social distance of 1.5 meters from others when waiting to collect your child. Please sign in with one of the QR codes located around the facility. You will need the SERVICE NSW app.
- Play & go – with only core players on court with coaches
- Use hand sanitiser before and after playing
- Remember to keep a safe distance
- Bring your own drink bottle & equipment. No sharing food.
- No shaking hands
- The clubhouse is closed. Students in our program have access to bathroom facilities if required.
- All players/students are automatically signed in when attending lessons & will be contacted if required.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!